Wedding Villas in Italy

« Older   Newer »
cercatorevero
view post Posted on 22/9/2007, 19:09

Immagine a wonderful wedding in Florence, Villa Maiano , a charming luscious villa with gardens overlooking Florence. This villa in Fiesole the hilltown above Florence will be the perfect place for your ceremony and reception. The terraced garden would be perfect for the ceremony and then the main villa hall for the catered reception. Or immagine a delicious reception at the wonderufl Villa situated in a charming spot on the shores of the lake of Como. It is a complex of buildings and gardens, rich in history, built mainly between 1400 and 1800.
Or one of the romantic villas in Tuscany, Chianti region.

I would like to suggest a villa in Arezzo area ... :wub:

teschio toon
view post Posted on 31/1/2010, 19:38

The perfect destination wedding in Italy is : a wedding in a private villa. What do you think ? and where ???

nadiaspecial
view post Posted on 4/2/2010, 18:33

I agree with you. The choice of a private villa makes sense. It is in fact the best way to assure you and your guests a magic atmosphere for an intimate and emotional ceremony. It is the best way to make you live the whole event with the people you love! In many places you can have both ceremony and reception and it's a great advantage also for cutting the cost of transfers.
Unfortunaltely, many paople think they can only perform a symbolic wedding in private villas, but it isn't true. Let me know if you like to learn more about it!

Grazia121
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 08:59

All Italy is wonderful to get married, but some places are unforgettable: Tuscany, Verona, Amalfi, Bologna.
You can choose from Italian Winery Wedding :D , beautiful villas, tuute linked to prestigious wines such as Chianti, Amarone and Valpolicella.
You can also find many ideas for make your wedding memorable.

3 replies since 22/9/2007, 19:09   211 views