help needed .....wedding in Tuscany and no clue where to start .

« Older   Newer »
Lucysanders
icon2  view post Posted on 18/12/2007, 12:06

I am thinking about getting married in Tuscany next May , and I have no idea where to start planning this. i feel i need a wedding planner but I just cannot decide among the many sites available ,,,any suggestion ? I need someone easygoing, friendly yet professional and ( above all ) expert that can reassure me !! I want this all to be really stress free ,,,,,please help. If any of you has a direct experience on this , i would love to see photos and hear comments.
love Lucy

PennyLane73
view post Posted on 28/12/2007, 15:54

Hi Lucy! My friend got married last year in Italy and I strongly recommend you to contact her wedding planner at www.weddingsitaly.com I am sure they can help you. They are really professional and with long experience. They made her wedding memorable and unique. Actually my friend got married in Venice but I remember that they have an office in Tuscany too.

Lucysanders
view post Posted on 28/12/2007, 16:35

Dear pennylane , that was a great suggestion! i did apply on the regency wedding form and in deed i already received a reply and a wedding planner called me to touch base,,,,it seems like i can have the ball rolling soon ! thanks a million and grazi lucy

kathy44
view post Posted on 30/1/2008, 23:17

Grazi Lucy: I am the mother of a future bride who has just informed me that she would like to be married in Tuscany next year. Would you please share with me who you are contacting, and also, have you received any references on people who used them? Thanks~Kathy

tuscany08
view post Posted on 31/1/2008, 12:27

Hi Kathy,

I have a friend who moved to Tuscany and opened a wedding planning service. I highly recommend her see her website (CANCELLED)

our staff removed a part of this post because it did not meet our posting guidelines.
We remove posts or parts of posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

, i am sure she would be happy to help you.

Edited by teschio toon - 3/10/2008, 22:33

ronaldhenry
view post Posted on 6/1/2010, 18:48

when you get married you give the ring to the next person and tell them with this ring you thee wed , love , honor, cherish,all of that , be proud of the ring you wearing if you are , it represents that you a married man/woman and the manner at which people look at you wold be diffrent , cause marrage is based on alot of things and a ring is one of them

Edited by ronaldhenry - 8/1/2010, 19:56

view post Posted on 28/1/2010, 17:31

I have to marry in Florence next October. I've seen some beautiful ones on your page www.weddingsitaly.com/virtualshop/htm/ringscoll.htm . Are they also suitable as wedding rings?

teschio toon
view post Posted on 30/1/2010, 14:54

Dear George , you cannot ask here about these rings as long as we are a forum , you need to ask directly to the web site ,,, not here

thanks

CITAZIONE (Lucysanders @ 18/12/2007, 12:06)
I am thinking about getting married in Tuscany next May , and I have no idea where to start planning this. i feel i need a wedding planner but I just cannot decide among the many sites available ,,,any suggestion ? I need someone easygoing, friendly yet professional and ( above all ) expert that can reassure me !! I want this all to be really stress free ,,,,,please help. If any of you has a direct experience on this , i would love to see photos and hear comments.
love Lucy

As you can see george this is the post about " how i can find out the right wedding planner ?" so please reat at the post titles than write your ideas and comments

karolaspringer
view post Posted on 2/2/2010, 17:54

I guess "no clue where to start" is also the right title for my request! I'm just starting to organize my wedding in Florence and it cannot be later than in April. Do you think it's possible? I'm from the UK, is there going to be enough time for paperwork? How about the venue...I'd love to find a castle or a nice villa but I don't even know if it's possible to get married there with a civil validity... Any suggestion, advise, is mostly appreciated! I am also looking for flowers, photographer, live music and of course a good catering service.

Giulianic
view post Posted on 3/2/2010, 12:18

I’m a wedding planner based in Tuscany and I can help you. April is very close but it’s not impossible to make it. Florence town hall is always very busy but we will try to get a last minute appointment. Firstly I suggest you to go to your local registrar and ask them all the information, then you can come back to me and I will do the rest.

nadiaspecial
view post Posted on 3/2/2010, 17:29

Hello Karola, April is very close but everything's possible when you're in good hands!
Our company has been in this field for over 23 years and we are the only ones to be able to arrange civil or religious weddings with civil validity in private locations. This option is very good if your will is not to marry in an anonymous town hall but you would rather go for a more intimate location where you can choose the readings and vows that you love.

Paperwork process is very easy. You only have to apply for a “no-impediment” certificate at your local town hall and then send them to me to allow me to do the rest at your Consulate in Florence.

Once we have decided the main part, the location, all the rest will be fun to organize!

nadiaspecial
view post Posted on 15/3/2010, 12:07

Karola, how are you? Your wedding plans ?
Haven't heard from you since my last post, anything I can do for you?

Nadia from Florence - Italy

SposiAmo WP
view post Posted on 21/11/2012, 00:57

Hi there,
if you're dreaming of wedding in Italy, you can contact us!
We are Wedding Planners in Italy, tuscany, and, if you want, we can help you in organizing your dreamed wedding day! [email protected]

dreamystar
view post Posted on 29/3/2015, 15:34

Hi :rolleyes: I don't know if this forum is still active, however...
Me and my fiancee ben are planning our wedding for the next year, we came across this agency: www.magnoliaweddingitaly.com/ anybody used their service? thanks!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ania Severa
view post Posted on 4/6/2015, 15:41

When couples dream of their perfect wedding destination abroad, their vision often includes escaping to a far-away place that offers all of the charms one could possibly desire for their Religious or Civil Ceremony. So, if you're looking at celebrating your wedding in Tuscany, Florence as well as Pisa, Lucca, Siena is a good choice.
visit our site exclusiveweddingplannertuscany.com

15 replies since 18/12/2007, 12:06   781 views